INTERSCHOOL CT & DRESSAGE SERIES ROUND 2
Interschool Combined Training and Dressage Day
ELIGIBILITY: School Student
Round 2 of the Interschool
Combined Training and Dressage Series
Under Boneo Park’s horse welfare policy, horse and rider combinations may participate in a maximum of TWO dressage tests and ONE show jumping round. If you want to compete in both the dressage and the combined training, you must do so at the same level, so you do not exceed the maximum number of classes.
If you wish to compete at different levels you can enter combined training and one additional dressage test, whereby you will be eligible for the individual dressage placing, but not eligible for the champion or series prizes.
Presentations will be held in the Retreat Cafe 30 mins after the final results are posted in each class
Please be kind enough NOT TO PARK in front of a yard that has been PRE-BOOKED and has a name tag. This means that someone has RESERVED the yard for the day/night and will need access. There are plenty of day yards free for all competitors who have not reserved a yard to use. If you would like to reserve a yard please do so via our registration site.
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.