SEPTEMBER MONTHLY JUMPING COMPETITION
MONTHLY JUMPING COMPETITION
ELIGIBILITY: from 40cm X rails (non competitive) – 104cms open to ALL, over 104cms EA membership required
Two day Jumping Competition
Classes under 104cms open to ALL
Classes 105cms and over require EA membership and Jumping performance card
Equestrian attire, Pony/Riding Club or Interschool attire must be worn for all classes
Prize money, voucher and ribbons are subject to entries
EA jumping rules for all classes
Boneo Park refund policy:
- Scratchings before entries close – Full refund of entries less $20 admin fee.
- Scratchings after entries close – 50% refund of entries on presentation of a vet/medical certificate within 7 days of the event.
- Stabling/Yard/Camp – More than 3 days from the event fees will be refunded in full less a $20 admin fee.
- Within 3 days of the event – refunded in full less $20 admin fee will be given if the stable can be filled.
Any changes for the DRAW up until the day before will need to be emailed to EVENTS@BONEOPARK.COM.AU
Changes on the day of the event please go direct to the Event office in the morning.
Please be kind enough NOT TO PARK in front of or use a yard that has a name on the TAG. This means that yard has been PRE-BOOKED for the day/night and will need access. There are plenty of day yards free for all competitors who have NOT reserved a yard to use.
If you would like to reserve a yard please do so via our registration site. Please email INFO@BONEOPARK.COM.AU for any bookings the day before.
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.