THE 2017 HORSEWARE AUSTRALIA BONEO PARK CUP
The 2017 Horseware Australia Boneo Park Cup
ELIGIBILITY: CLASSES UP TO 104CMS OPEN TO ALL, CLASSES ABOVE 105CMS REQUIRE EA MEMBERSHIP & SJ CARD
Arrival and departure dates will be strictly policed, if they are different to what you booked you will be charged accordingly.
Arrival times: 6.30am to 7.00pm daily.
Ring 1 and 2 will start at 7.30am each day
Ring 3 will start at 8.00am on Friday and 7.30am on Saturday and Sunday.
The first course walk will commence half an hour before the ring start time.
Draw order will be followed. Ring 1 to take priority.
Showjumping cards must be shown in order to collect prize money. EA horse and rider number will be recorded for EA purposes.
Boneo Park refund policy
- Scratchings before entries close – Full refund of entries less $20 admin fee.
- Scratchings after entries close – 50% refund of entries on presentation of a vet/medical certificate within 7 days of the event.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO DOWNLOAD
Arrivals: All arrivals must be in daylight hours. The stable manager will be onsite from Thursday morning. Any changes until then need to be made through the Boneo Office. You must arrive between 6.30am and 7.00pm. Should you need to arrive outside those hours please contact Boneo Park. You MUST use only your allocated stable/yard/campsite, no exceptions unless
authorised by the stable manager. Stabling: please check the allocation with the stable manager upon arrival. Whilst we have done our best to accommodate all requests please note due to the large number of horses and requests some may be unable to be met.
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.