LIVE ALLOCATIONS: LINK Lysterfield Adult Riding Club Official Dressage Jackpot 21 March 2021 **All tests will be ridden in 60m x 20m
LIVE ALLOCATIONS: LINK
Lysterfield Adult Riding Club Official Dressage Jackpot 21 March 2021
**All tests will be ridden in 60m x 20m arenas. September 2020 HRCAV Tests
Level 4 & 5 combinations assessed prior 1st July 2020 must update their points: Directions-for-converting cards THIS EVENT IS SUBJECT TO CURRENT COVID RESTRICTIONS: Covidsafe Conditions of entry
VENUE: Boneo Park Equestrian Centre, 312 Boneo Road, Boneo VIC 3939
ENTRY FEE: $80 Jackpot -2 tests same level) (LARC Members $70 Jackpot). Additional test of .1 can be ridden the level above pending availability $30 per test ($25 for LARC Members).
Entry Fee includes $20 Boneo Facility Fee.
ENTRIES CLOSE: Friday 12th March 2021 ENTRIES: Online only at eventsecretary.org.au
PRIZES: Sashes as per Event Rule 25 Dressage Jackpot places to 6th (Competitors must ride both tests at the same level to be eligible). (Minimum of 4 Riders per class for Champion and Reserve Champion to be awarded)
STABLES: Stables and Yards may be booked through boneopark.com.au
SCRATCHINGS: On the day: Jess 0433 288 307 (text preferred and a response will be received ASAP)
Conditions of Entry:
1. Open to members of riding clubs affiliated with the HRCAV and conducted under HRCAV rules and regulations.
2. Riders must compete at their assessed level and may ride additional tests at the level above – max 3 tests per horse.
3. Riders must present for gear check 20 minutes prior to each test.
4. Valid membership and dressage cards must be presented prior to riding.
5. Competitors to provide their own numbers.
6. Approved helmets & footwear must be worn at all times whilst mounted.
7. Note: All refunds will incur a $10 administration fee. No refunds after closing unless notified prior to ride time and a valid veterinary or medical certificate received by [email protected]” [email protected] within 14 days of the event.
8. The organisers reserve the right to cancel, divide or alter the advertised times of any class and to refuse entry with or without stating any reason.
9. Protests must be made within 30 minutes of posting results accompanied by a $20 fee.
10. LARC does not accept any liability for accidents, damage, injury, illness or loss to any person, horse or property.
11. HRCAV Extreme weather Policy & Horse welfare shall be observed, should weather conditions be unsuitable for running a safe event the Committee reserves the right to postpone or cancel. This also applies to the COVID-19 situation in Victoria. Competitors will be advised immediately. Please note that in such circumstances an admin fee of $5 per entry will be withheld from refunds to help cover costs incurred in handling entries/refunds.
12. DOGS PREFERABLY TO BE LEFT AT HOME, BUT MUST BE ON A LEASH AT ALL TIMES & NOT DISRUPTIVE TO OTHER COMPETIOTRS OR ELSE ELIMINATION WILL OCCUR & YOU WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE.
All Day (Sunday)
312 Boneo Road