2018 BONEO WINTER CDI
BONEO WINTER CDI
ELIGIBILITY: EA Registered
The final nomination event for our Australian based riders in their quest for selection on the 2018 WEG Team. Thank you to our generous supporters for enabling the event to take place and the additional CDI classes to be run – Benleigh Equestrian, Hairy Pony, Partners in Performance, Carol Haynes & Skipp Williamson, The Hodder-Ware Family, Team Haythorpe and Equisio.
Thursday PM: Trot up CDI-P,J, Y & U-25
Friday PM: Team Test CDI-P, J, Y and CDIU-25 Intermediate II, Trot up GP CDI-W
Sunday: 1.2, 1.3, 2.2, 2.3, 3.2, 3.3, 4.2, 4.3, 5.2, 5.3, PSG, Inter 1, Inter B, Inter 2, GP CDN, GP CDI-W Freestyle. CDI-P, J, Y and U-25 Freestyle
· EV Classes (Preliminary – Advanced) $55 per test
· FEI Classes (PSG – GP CDN) $55 per test
CDI-W Grand Prix – $330 (includes GP, GP Freestyle and EADMC Fee) CDI-P, J, Y & U-25 – $330 (includes all three tests and EADMC fee)
**** Performance requirements and other important information for CDI Competitors – click here
· Facility Fee: $18 per horse
· EV Dressage Levy included in entry fees
· Late Entry Fee $20 – contact Boneo Park for late entries subject to availability
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO DOWNLOAD
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.