AUGUST MONTHLY JUMPING COMPETITION
MONTHLY SHOWJUMPING COMPETITION
ELIGIBILITY: 45-104cms open to all, over 104cms EA membership required
Two day Showjumping Competition
Classes under 104cms open to all
Classes 105cms and over require EA membership and SJ performance card
This months course designers are Gavin Chester (Ring 1) and Ed McNair (Ring 2).
Boneo Park refund policy
- Scratchings before entries close – Full refund of entries less $20 admin fee.
- Scratchings after entries close – 50% refund of entries on presentation of a vet/medical certificate within 7 days of the event.
Any changes for tomorrow’s DRAW will need to be done direct at the Event office in the morning.
Please be kind enough NOT TO PARK in front of or use a yard that has a NAME ON THE TAG. This means that the yard has been PRE-BOOKED for the day/night and will need access. There will be car/float day parking next to the competition stables. If you would like to reserve a yard please do so via our registration site.
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.