MARCH JUMPING COMPETITION
MARCH MONTHLY SHOWJUMPING COMPETITION
ELIGIBILITY: 45-104cms open to all, over 104cms EA membership required
Two day Showjumping Competition:
Both rings start at 8am SHARP with 7.30am course walk
Classes under 104cms open to all
Classes 105cms and over require EA membership and SJ performance card
IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO DOWNLOAD
Please email email@example.com with any enquiries
If your name is NOT on the list and you HAVE booked a stable, camp or yard please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please only park in your allocated spot and only use your allocated Stable/yard.
DAY PARKING: ON THE GRASS BEHIND STABLE BLOCK 2, ALL YARDS ARE BOOKED!!
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.