MAY MONTHLY SHOWJUMPING COMPETITION
MONTHLY SHOWJUMPING COMPETITION
ELIGIBILITY: 45-104cms open to all, over 104cms EA membership required
Two day Showjumping Competition
Classes under 104cms open to all
Classes 105cms and over require EA membership and SJ performance card
Boneo Park refund policy
- Scratchings before entries close – Full refund of entries less $20 admin fee.
- Scratchings after entries close – 50% refund of entries on presentation of a vet/medical certificate within 7 days of the event.
Once the draw is posted any Changes or Scratchings please email: EVENTS@BONEOPARK.COM.AU
Any changes to the draw the night before the event will need to be done direct at the Event office in the morning of the event.
Please be kind enough NOT TO PARK in front of or use a yard that has a TAG on it. This means that yard has been PRE-BOOKED for the day/night and will need access. There are plenty of day yards free for all competitors who have NOT reserved a yard to use. If you would like to reserve a yard please do so via our registration site.
Any changes to the Allocation List for Stables, Yards & Camping please email: email@example.com
- Take Eastlink from Melbourne
- Merge left onto the Peninsula Link following signs to Portsea
- Continue following the Peninsula Link and it will run into the Mornington Peninsula Freeway
- Follow this all the way to the end
- At the last roundabout when you cannot go any further turn left onto Boneo Road.
- Take the turning lane on the right after Bunnings into Boneo Park.